VDO, RoadLog™ ELD Vehicle Unit (3290-10100101)
The VDO RoadLog™ ELD / EOBR is the easiest, most affordable way to automate your log. It’s specifically designed to meet the needs of small fleets and owner operators and has two features that make it unique: no monthly fees and a built-in thermal printer.
RoadLog reporting capabilities include:
- FMCSA compliant.
- Automated HOS logs with GPS accuracy.
- Automated Driver vehicle inspection report (DVIR).
- Automated International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) miles reporting.
- Automated International Registration Plan (IRP) miles reporting.
- Compliance with rules for Canada.
- Compliance with rules for Alaska.
- Compliance with rules for oil field.
- Compliance with rules for bus, motor coach, passenger carrier.
- Exceptions – 16 hour, adverse conditions, emergency, personal conveyance, 100/150 miles radius.
You’ll need a Installation Kit with a pin connection that matches your connection available in the Vehicle. For Vehicles with either no diagnostic connector or a special OEM connector, RoadLog will need to be installed using the Open Wire direct wiring installation cable kit.
To access Office Solo You’ll need a Fleet Key
You’ll also need driver Keys VDO Office Solo requires one Driver Key for each driver. Driver Keys are personalized to the driver and cannot be shared.