VDO, RoadLog ELD PLUS Vehicle Unit (3290-20100101)
The VDO RoadLog™ ELD Plus is our advanced solution for log automation and reporting. We started with the simple, reliable and easy-to-use VDO RoadLog ELD and added cellular connectivity to allow Drivers to upload log data to the VDO Fleet Online software, right from the road, wherever there’s a cellular connection.
RoadLog reporting capabilities include:
- FMCSA compliant.
- Automated HOS logs with GPS accuracy.
- Automated Driver vehicle inspection report (DVIR).
- Automated International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) miles reporting.
- Automated International Registration Plan (IRP) miles reporting.
- Compliance with rules for Canada.
- Compliance with rules for Alaska.
- Compliance with rules for oil field.
- Compliance with rules for bus, motor coach, passenger carrier.
- Exceptions – 16 hour, adverse conditions, emergency, personal conveyance, 100/150 miles radius.
You’ll need a Installation Kit with a pin connection that matches your connection available in the Vehicle. For Vehicles with either no diagnostic connector or a special OEM connector, RoadLog will need to be installed using the Open Wire direct wiring installation cable kit.