6 pin Y Install Kit
Open End Install Kit
9 pin Green Direct Install Kit
9 pin Green Y w/Flange
9 pin Green w/Plastic Nut
OBD II Converter Install Kit for Light & Medium Duty
OBD II Direct Install Kit Volvo/Mack 2014+
OBD II Y Install Kit Volvo/Mack 2014+
||The RoadLog Installation Kit includes the cable needed for your vehicle installation and works with the RoadLog™ ELD or ELD Plus.
You’ll want a cable with a pin connection that matches your connection available in the Vehicle. Look at your Vehicle to be sure, but as a rule:
Includes: installation bracket, cab sticker, mounting tape, cable.
- 2015 and newer Vehicles may have the 9 pin type II (GREEN).
- Vehicles built from 2002 to 2006 may have either the 6 pin or 9 pin configuration.
- 2007 and newer Vehicles may have the 9 pin type I (Black)
- Vehicles built from 1996 to 2001 generally have the 6 pin configuration.
- Vehicles built from 1992 to 1995 with Electronic Fuel Injection may have a 6-pin connector, a special OEM connector or no diagnostic connector port.
- Vehicles built before 1992 typically have Mechanical Fuel Injection use the Open End Install Kit and may require the installation of a speed sensor.
- Light and Medium-duty Vehicles and Vans generally have the 16 pin OBD II configuration and require an OBD II interface unit, which is supplied with the cable.
- Most Volvo/Mack 2014 use OBD II Direct Install Kit
- Most Volvo/Mack 2014+ use OBD II Y Install Kit